Friday, July 30, 2010

Into the Wild Blue Yonder

Ok.  It's not the mount from Malygos, or Sarth 3D (25 man), but it is BLUE!  :)  And it's mine, all mine.



It's actually a nice color of blue.  Not the WTF color of the "Violet Proto-Drake", which I took to mean Purple and apparently it came out PINK.  PINK!  And I don't think it's my video either...



And while all I had to do was open a nice little surprise package after completing Occulus for the blue mount, I had to endure such things as dancing drunk in Dalaran, trying not to get shot while dropping bombs from a reindeer, having my bunny pet do the, ah, "bunny dance" many times and in many different public places,  take an orphan in battlegrounds and show them what a killing zone it is, juggle hot, on fire torches (40 of them!),  get drunk and drop myself 65 yards down off of a tall building, eat candy until I threw up, and save Meitzen the Reindeer.  All over the course of almost a year.  And for this I get a PINK mount?  Oh well, at least it's a 310 speed mount:)  Could be worse, right?  I mean it doesn't glow in the dark - yet:_)

Speaking of mounts, I'd like to take a moment to make a public service announcement.  This is a rocking mount.  A sweet ride by any standards:



Yes, indeed, it's the ZA Amani War Bear.  There is a timed event inside of ZA that used to cause many a frustrated raider to cuss, moan or cuss and moan every week for MONTHS.  Then Blizzard announced (after saying that they would for a while) that they were REMOVING THE MOUNT from the game.  Yes, I got one!  Yes, they removed the mount from the game.  Yes, the timed event is still in ZA.  No, the drop rate isn't very low.  It's non-existent.  GONE.  KAPUT.  So please, let me not read one more post on a realm forum begging to buy a run through ZA to get this mount.  Pretty please? 

No comments:

Post a Comment